Monday, June 10, 2013

Traveling and Fundraising



Last night, June 9, Kim and I traveled to Liberty Baptist Church in Waynesboro, MS. My grandmother, Ninny, is a member there, and I have known Brother Phillip Gandy and many of the members since I was a little boy. We had a great time; I got to play four songs and bring a message about my and Kim's journey, as well as God's purpose for adoption. Liberty is truly a loving, generous church.


Amazon Update:

Thanks to those who have used our Amazon link!  We have raised a total of $244.36 from your purchases.

Here's how it works if you're new to the blog:

1) Go to this link: http://tinyurl.com/ag594uh. It will not look any different, but we will receive a portion of anything you purchase on Amazon! You will know it's our page because it will have our tracking ID (thebonadojou-20) at the end of the URL in the browser bar. Try it!

2) Save this link to your computer, and use it every time you order! Share it with others too.



One of Kim's friends shared this adoption video with us: Watch and be blessed!




No comments:

Post a Comment